torsdag 11 november 2010

What a lovely way to burn

I once said that I'm gonna do some blogposts in english but up until now that has been a complete and utter lie. Liar and two-faced bitch are some of the name calling I expect to hear from you guys. Well at least untill I change and write something in english. Hmm looks like I already have so u better be faster the next time, don't you?
Im planning on shooting some Gretchen video clips tomorrow so be sure to keep an eye out for them. You'll find them at this lovely blog and at my youtube page. There are so many pages you have to manage theses days to maintain beeing a fabulous superstar. When I was an innocent todler all I had to manage was my hair. Things change and hopefully so do you guys since I get bored easily. I love you all and hope you have a good time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar